-->

Download Monsters Ate My Metropolis (MOD, unlimited money) free onandroid


Download Monsters Ate My Metropolis (MOD, unlimited money) free on android

Monsters Ate My Metropolis (MOD, unlimited money) - From the people who brought you the Robot Unicorn Attack 2 and a giant boulder of death - the monsters are back and they are dealing with the destruction! Select your favorite Kaiju, assemble a deck of cards and special time your attacks to destroy the city. Battle competing players from around the world to decide who is king of the monsters. Monsters Ate My Metropolis (MOD, unlimited money) rare prizes leaders, tournaments and much more make this card game to oust them all!

Name: Monsters Ate My Metropolis (MOD, unlimited money) free on android
Current Version: 1.2.1
Category: Games, Cards
File Size: 21.5Mb + 37.9Mb
Developer: [adult swim] games
Requires OS: Android 4.0


LihatTutupKomentar